Traditionally, the first week of September has meant putting fall fashion pieces into rotation, and even with a rare heat wave in the mix. Yes, it’s hard to start thinking about velvet slips and sweaters when it is still hot AF. We thought it time to ask the Style Panel for advice on how to transition our wardrobes seamlessly into the next season. Whether it’s layering slip dresses over white t-shirts or working off-the-shoulder tops with darker-toned pieces, here are eight style tips on how to get more wear out of your summer faves when the temperature dips (eventually).
Round neck long sleeve top with flecks of colour and central text print
- Item type: Hoodies, Sweatshirts
- Clothing length: Long
- Pattern type: character
- Gender: unisex
- Style: fashion
- Material: cotton
- Fit: fits true to size, take your normal size
- Sleeve length: full
- Walnut logo.
- Space and stripes designed.
- 75% Cotton.
- 20% Polyester.
- 5% Spandex.
$25.00 – $200.00
A package of all accessories. Included:
- The Marmont leather bi-fold wallet: Dark brown leather, Six card slots and two bill compartments, Open: 8.25″W x 3.5″H, Closed: 4.3″W x 3.5″H, Brass hardware, Made in Italy.
- The Walking Italian shoes: Dominio of the Nine Streets, presents a magnificent shoe made by one of Italy’s most passionate shoemakers from the Le Marche region of Italy’s Adriatic Coast, an area renowned for its Calzolaio tradition.
- And the Polka dot tie: Hand-pressed and shaped for a clean finish. Measures 3″ at widest point. 100% Silk. Dry clean.